Saturday, March 27, 2010

Someone told me it was full moon...

Do you have those days where you are always trying to find the best in it.... Maaaayyybee you should have just stayed home?

We had it today, that is for sure.

I thought it was going to be another good day, ha to me.

Woke up early.  Went over some school paperwork. Listening to the birds outside cheering me on.

Had a plan, didn't work out at all.

Ashlie is 10 acting like a 14 yr old. The attitude and the looks she gives just could drive you crazy. She knows better. Ashlie, why.........

I was just like her and that is what makes it even worse. But you know my life was different then hers and I really had reasons, she doesn't.

We study the Lord's way and talk about treating others the way she wants to be treated.

She is growing up.
Can't our kids stay kids for a bit longer. I am not ready for her to grow up.

Who is with me to keep them young...... Sometimes you do things for them and they don't act grateful, I remember I was always grateful.

Just wait it is going to get worse when we get that Accountable Kids, ha, can't wait. It is easy for her now, not anymore..... I am going to be known as a mean mother for a while. Muahahahahahaaa....

I love her though, would not change things at all. Just accepting the challenges from her, it is almost fun. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails