Friday, March 19, 2010

Blessings from God

Do you ever get those days where you know it was a blessing from God. We did today!

We had a good playdate, there were compromises and plenty of understanding. Whew, I needed that more then the kids. No crying when they left, just smiles.....YES!

It was a blessing to see my kids wake up, get dressed and run outside to play in the green playground.
I love this time of year and it is hard to keep them in to do school right now. One of the flexibilities of homeschooling is when you want to take a day or two off or change the time of school.

When Aleq woke up we did the brushing. Ashlie was full of energy.
This afternoon Aleq played in the ditch and found 2 crawfish. That is his special find today.
I think I am going to order a ladybug and butterfly habitat for Easter for them.

Tomorrow is going to be very strange, it will be the first day of Spring but with 80% chance of rain and in the 40's. At least we have had a beautiful week of spring like weather.

Tonight, I must get more letters out for my transcription service. Need to get some more work coming in.

I just love these type of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails