Saturday, March 13, 2010

Clique's! What is the Purpose?

You know all our lives we are dealt with "ciques", what is the purpose of them.

Are people so insecure that they set up cliques and push away outsiders?

When I was in school, I was friends with everyone I never tried to exclude anyone because they were not like me. Why is it that people feel they need to make cliques and exclude others.

That is the one thing my kids have only encountered a couple of times. I have taught them never to leave anyone out. The times they have been left out I remind them how it feels. No one is better then any of us.

Who is to judge who because they have a different religion, race, and morals?

Is it really our job to tell anyone that they are not good people? Not really, it is Gods job to judge.

So the next time you feel compelled to think you are better then others. Think twice, you don't know what they are going thru or why they may believe a certian way.

Don't get me wrong, it is okay to have a group of friends you are comfortable with, but if you meet someone new use your manners. Be polite, encourage support, give them attention that they matter.

Someone once told me "not everyone wants attention". It is not about attention. It is about saying "Hello", "Thank You", "How are you", "We care", and "What can I do for you"...
Can you imagine how the world would be if people stopped thinking about themselves and stopped judging others. Everyone who makes a change makes a difference.

Sometimes it is hard for my kids to encounter kids that have been in public school always or in one time in their life. Those kids are more into cliques and judging others. So when my kids try to become friends with them a clique is there.
What can you say to your children, I am sorry, they just know God's way?

When people are judged or left out they tend to hibernate. Just one bad experience can leave a bad impression or really hurt someone to where they will change their life. Those people start thinking "is something wrong with me". Is that fair to make people think they are not good?

I pray for adults and kids to realize it is not our job to judge.......
Always treat people the way you want to be treated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails