Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Sunshine Award very appreciated....

While checking my blog this morning, I found a delightful comment.

Someone acknowledging that I am trying to help others, that is my goal! Knowing there were issues with my son and trying to stay focused on homeschooling both of my children is a great challenge everyday.

As a mom you get buried easily in feeling overwhelmed, guilt, anger, and confusion. My goal is to let you know that it is normal to have good and bad days. It is normal to feel this way, and it is okay to have to take two steps back. For other to realize they are not alone.

Here is the information from another great women who blogs about the Sunshine Award:
Hearts for the Sunshine Award -- an honor given to those who inspire creativity and positivity in others through blogging.
Living & Loving & Laughing with SPD says it all with its name. It's a newer, very real blog written by a faith-filled, homeschooling, SPD mom.
Thank you Martianne for this honor and your kind words! I feel truly blessed to know I am helping others somehow in their everyday challenges.

So here are the rules for accepting this the rules for accepting this award are:
  • Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
  • Pass the award onto 12 bloggers.
  • Link the nominees within your post.
  • Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
  • Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

Now with that in mind here is my list of 12 bloggers:
  • One Day at A Time, a homeschool mom doing just what her titles states. Great blogs of her adventures with her children and shares how she does it. She is a great inspiration.
  • Accountable Kids  is awesome blog with the program they provide and encouragement for others. Their program and support have helped me with our children learning to be accountable.
  • Coplings Hobbit Hole who is a homeschool mom like myself and her adventures thru the journey of  a mom, wife and teacher. Jennifer offers encouragement and ideas to help others thru the adventures of the homeschool world.
  • Grace Tells Another Story is a faithfilled journey of a women who really appreciates her family and loves to help others.
  • Homeschool Group Leader is a valuable resource to homeschool group leaders. With your encouragement, it has helped other leaders so much to stay focused. You help in all areas of support to be a homeschool group leader. 
  • imetochoi is a great blog from a great homeschool father that is a minister and supports everyone thru their journey with Christian values. Very upfront about you need to act like a Christian.
  • Mom Go Green is a great blog about having a safe enviroment for your family, loving and taking care of what we have on the earth.
  • A Spirited Mind all about the adventures of a Christian mom and her family. She helps you stay focused on what is important.
  • Jane4Girls $800 Annual Budget is AWESOME... she works so hard to save you money. So full of encouragement that anyone can do it.
  • Year of Slow Cooking a very important resource as a homeschool or working out home mom. Great recipes that are very healthy.
  • Be Thou A Knight has great ideas and she is a very creative person who seems to motivate you.
  • The Thrifty Home is all about helping you stay in style and update without spending money. Very refreshing to see her ideas and suggestions.

All of you have helped me in journey as a mom, friend, wife, and homeschooler... Thank you and I wish you the best in your journey and goal.

Live, Laugh and Love always......

5 comments:

  1. Ahhh...thank you so much! You just brought a little sunshine to my day with this award :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much heather! and I love the new blog template!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so welcome. Thanks Jennifer, there are some frogs that I saw that I may have to put on there, lol, all for Aleq.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog!!!! I came over through your comment on The Old Schoolhouse question for today. Thank you for responding, and providing a link to you! : ) If you don't mind, I'd like to follow you and keep up with your homeschooling efforts this year. God's blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would feel awesome that you would want to follow my blog. Anything to help out others.
    You have a blessed day Kathy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails