Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Family and Siblings....

Family and siblings, you can't live with them and you can't live without them!

So first I will talk about family. What do you do about family? I don't know if anyone else teaches that family is very important and that they come in next priority after God. Am I the only one?

What do you do when you teach your children that family is important and we need to take time to spend with them. Then in return family does not show the same respect?

You try to teach your children the right thing. You want your children to show that others are important. Wow, our big learning experience is for the kids to try to understand or we try to explain why others don't show the same values, when we are ourselves do not know why.

This is a hard one for us. My children get so excited when family is around and truly love them. However, the family does not do the same. Memories and time is what is important.


Friends! What do you do when one of your children has friends and the other doesn't.

My daughter is outgoing and has friends. Aleq on the other hand because he just has not found that anyone likes to spend time with him because of his disorder.
So my daughter is always asked for playdates but not Aleq.
I feel bad when he says "what about me, who can I play with?".
It is not good to punish Ashlie and not let her have play dates. But I seem to not be able to find anyone to play with Aleq. 
Ashlie is a tomboy so all her friends are boys, that doesn't help much as well. lol

Oh well another one to figure out... You want to know the right thing and sometimes the right thing isn't ever figured out. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails