Friday, March 26, 2010

Where are the batteries....

You would think my son has rechargeable batteries. He goes on and on.....

He woke up at 9 then went outside to play, came in at noon to eat, then went outside until 1:45. We went to park day at 2-5pm. Then we went to Sams, on the way home which was around 6:30, he ask what else can we do. Do you think he will be tired yet? No, he is outside playing in the dark. When he comes in, he will still be on the go. AMAZING.... I wish I could do that.

Today was awesome. We are taking little steps. You know when you have a challenge, little steps are extremely important.
It has been  a week since his last meltdown. YEAH!!!! At park day there was not fighting, he had one issue that happened but it was worked out immediatly. My son played with other and played. I have never seen him do that before.

So what does that mean, progress, I must say. It was a good baby step. That means the therapy we have been doing is paying off so far. I know there will be days where we might take two steps back, but I know what we need to do. It has been great.
Even the other moms were impressed.

Very good feeling to know some sort of accomplishment is happening.
So remember when you have a challenge, you need to count everything that is positive even if it is a little step. ;) Everything counts....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails