Thursday, March 25, 2010

Is it Confidence or Faith?

I think all the things we would not be doing if I didn't have confidence in myself.
We would not be homeschooling, I would be working outside of my home, would  be treating Aleq for ADHD, would not be livning in our house.... I could go and.

Can you think of the things you would not be doing if you didn't have confidence?
Or is it really faith?

I think it is faith.

If I did not have faith in God then could I accomplish homeschooling, living on one income, help our family function, and continue therapy with Aleq at home for SPD? Nope, I don't think so.

Yesterday was a wakeup call to me that I am doing the right thing.  Do you ever have those days?

We did yard work, school work, we played and did therapy. Those days remind you that is it possible.
Everyone pitched in to do something, that is family is all about.
I did therapy with Aleq and he didn't even realize it. The rain did not stop us either. It was beautiful.

Aleq did have a couple of moments but I was able to see the trigger and stop it. I think he even caught it a couple of times.
Ashlie had a couple of her moments and we taught her a lesson... Not fun raking by yourself when everyone is sitting around. lol
Okay we laughed but she wasn't.

It felt wonderful,  I could feel God's love surrounding and embracing our home.

Was not even tired to come in and cook. It was awesome.

I know if it was not for my faith ,I would not be writing this blog. It helps me share what I go thru with Aleq to help others possibility, to give some light that it can be accomplished. Not everyday will be the best, but you can overcome it with faith.

I wish everyone a blessed day and to try to have more days of peace. Knowing it will be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails